Tuesday, June 3, 2008

9pm and dark under the trees

Oh, MAN, it's 9pm already. I just got home from work! And I have to be at work by 8am tomorrow. This sucketh.

Still, I like my job. I was hoping I'd see guy-who-looks-just-like-Alex today, but no luck. I did get a fair amount of writing done and I see the end of the transitions swamp I'm in (a section where the main character travels repeatedly back and forth, which I can't currently change due to plot constraints--although the rewrite is going to take care of it, I assure you). I'm hesitant to push the bedtime envelope tonight, but I do want to get everything typed up that I wrote out longhand today, and then I'd like to finish the theft scene and get to the midnight tryst scene--which should be much more fun. But I suspect it would be midnight in real life if I tried to write that much tonight, and I'm already running a small but definite sleep debt.

On the other hand, I do have Thursday off. I can sleep on Thursday!

No comments: