Saturday, October 11, 2008

Ready to Knit!



Look what I found at the dollar store! I got this cool plastic bag for a buck and I'm using it for my knitting. In the bag: my awesome cool Halloween Hello Kitty pencil roll (containing a few pens, knitting needles, scissors, stitch markers, etc.), two balls of handspun Jacob yarn, white and brown, the in-progress Kittyville-hat-with-ears that I really need to finish, my Stitch n' Bitch pattern notebook, and Magic Lost, Trouble Found by Lisa Shearin that I took over to Mom's house to loan to her (she took the picture--I don't have a camera).

My new Nano project outlining is coming along very well. And I've decided to name the main character, um, Carafel. I made that up just now. Sounds too much like caramel, doesn't it? What do you think?

2 comments:

Carrie Harris said...

I kind of agree that Carafel makes me think of gooey centers of candy bars. But I'm LOVING that bag. I've got to get cracking on my crochet. I'm making ponchos for my twins; their birthday is in November and I still haven't started.

K.C. Shaw said...

Ponchos are so cute! I have GOT to finish that hat that I stuck down in the bag. I started it last year, for goodness sake!