Thursday, May 28, 2009

Things to be happy about

I only have to work until 1pm tomorrow. And after that I'm going to see UP!, the new Pixar movie.

I have not received even one single rejection so far today.

The new untitled project is going very well. Also, my plan for this evening is to relax, surf the internet, and come up with a title.

There's a brand new carton of ice cream in the freezer. I am a grown-up and can go help myself to a bowlful any time I like.

It might storm tonight.

I just got paid. Woohoo! I'm tempted to hop on over to Amazon and click "check out," since I've had a full cart waiting for weeks now. Maybe I will.

Just watched the second disk of the 4th season of Ghost Hunters, and I am so very glad I don't live in a haunted house.

My brother's birthday is coming up and I'm going to buy him a book. Hey, now I have to go to Amazon and place an order! I don't know what to get him, but I'll have fun deciding.

Did I mention I get off work at 1pm tomorrow?

7 comments:

Aaron Polson said...

A nice list.

I lost track of Ghosthunters after season 2. Loved it, but we snipped the cable.

Let us know how UP! plays out. Might have to take the rug rats.

K.C. Shaw said...

GhostHunters seems to have really hit its stride in seasons three/four. They stopped doing all the fakey arguing stuff and got better equipment, so they started getting more and better stuff on tape.

I'm really excited about UP! I'll definitely post about it.

Cate Gardner said...

A smiley post, I like. For me, yay it's Friday, I got paid yesterday, Mr. Grim is being a good boy and producing lots of pretty words, and it's going to be a scorching weekend.

K.C. Shaw said...

A great list! Have a fantastic weekend!

Carrie Harris said...

Yay! Enjoy that short word day. What time did you say you're done again? :)

Jamie Eyberg said...

Fantastic post. Simple, elegant, fun and to the point. Have a nice day.

K.C. Shaw said...

Carrie--1:00 p.m. in the afternoon! 3 hours and 50 minutes from now. :)

Jamie--Thanks, you too!