Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Book recommendation!

I haven't been blogging much lately but I want to change that. To kick things off, here's a book recommendation!

J.B. Rockwell is a member of my writing group and an all-around awesome person. Her science fiction book SERENGETI was just released a few weeks ago by Severed Press. I've read it and it's fantastic!

The main character is the AI of a warship, Serengeti. When she's damaged in a battle and left adrift in uncharted space, she has to figure out how to save her cryogenically frozen human crew with only the aid of a few small robots.

The plot is fantastic, the characters warm and real, and it's a very different kind of story. I would have loved it even if I didn't know the author. The book is available as a Kindle ebook and trade paperback, and will be released as an audiobook in late April.

No comments: